Perseverance

The famous book The Alchemist by Paolo Coelho had impressed me 18 years ago when I first read it.
One of the characteristics of the main character of the book that touched me, was the splendid simplicity of  perseverance in detail. Effortless and with love for things whether lasting things or swift encounters, this character would give his attention to what he came across.
As I read the book only once and it does not wait to be read again between the other books on my shelves, there is no way I can accurately reproduce the content.
The interesting thing though, is that I always think of that character when I start new projects. Some how even  almost 20 years after the impression of that splendid simplicity, the character appears as a boy in my head reminding me of the consequences of polishing details with love.
The consequences have been of personal happiness accompanied by a  shining radiance of perseverance that has helped me achieve so many things in life.
Currently I have a former Magdalena Chapel in Amsterdam to my disposal from where I work with my clients and from where I train NLP. It is a spiritual and beautiful working space that deserves to be maintained with love and attention just the way the character in the book inspired me to do. Learning from others is called modeling in NLP which is also the basis of NLP. I guess that perseverance in this case put in my hands the lovely and very inspiring former Magdalena Chapel in the heart of the City. Grateful am I to the character, the writer and to the way that everything that you do, will sooner or later have it's consequence.