Inspiration and NLP


Usually when writing a blog inspiration comes first and is then followed by the intention to share with readers what inspired a person. This time I thought; lets just sit down behind the machine and wait for the blog to find it's way from my own brain to the screen without the influence of any experience.
The waiting took about 20 seconds and then I figured that NLP inspires my speech every day.
There just isn´t a day that goes by that I would not think about something that I might still want to do, somebody that catches my attention, a relationship that I evaluate, a job that needs thinking about and so on.
During all this thinking I am using language that I might express verbally but surely will express in behaviour. And both - expression and behavior - are based on my NLP thinking style. A thinking style that aims for clarity,  integrity, connection, support, and learning from my surrounding almost every day.
Writing this blog just now taught me how inspiration and NLP are intertwined. Whether inspiration comes from a feeling, a thought, an experience that we hear, see, taste or smell it is always through our thinking style that  the inspiration is elaborated and my thinking style happens to be an NLP thinking style.